Check out our latest Promotions and competitions
Ola Paddle Pop
Ola’s Responsibly Made for Kids Commitment
At OLA, we are dedicated to spreading happiness amongst kids, parents and caregivers through exciting, tasty and responsibly made ice cream treats. As the first global ice cream brand to take such an initiative, our promise makes a clear commitment for our ice creams to be responsibly communicated, sold and developed.
It is our mission to offer permissible treats and empower parents and caregivers to make better choices that also bring happiness, joy and excitement to kids. We have taken great care in the design of our Responsibly made for Kids Responsible product range
- X In South Africa, we will never actively target under 12s in traditional media
- X In South Africa, we will never actively target under 13s in digital media
- V In South Africa, only kids over 12 or otherwise supervised by a parent and advertising Responsibly Made for Kids products are featured in our advertising.
- V In South Africa, we only allow gifts, toys, premiums and giveaways for kids over 6 years and when they have an educational or health purpose in combination with our Responsibly Made for Kids products.
- V In South Africa, Responsibly Made for Kids products will receive point-of-sale advertising with displays, cabinets and range cards.
- V In South Africa, cartoon characters appealing to kids will only be targeted to children over 6 years and only for Responsibly Made for Kids products.
Our ice creams are especially designed to excite and reward.
Our responsibly made for kids logo will appear on all range boards and packs to help parents and caregivers to find our products.
Look Out for It Next Time You're at the Freezer!
Our delicious ice creams are responsibly developed for kids and we will continue to bring excitement with new shapes and flavours.
Every kids' ice cream will adhere to our Unilever nutritional commitments for which we have translated the WHO guidance into a Kids ice-cream portion.
This means maximum of:
- 110 calories.
- 460 kilojoules
- 12 grams of sugar.
We have also included:
- Vitamin C enrichment in the Paddle Pop Orange variant
- 10ml portion control to the Tubes and tornado variants
Please always read the label for product's specific nutritional information.
Unwrap your best life with Magnum
We all deserve a little pleasure, so why not make that a taste of the good life? That five star food while you’re chauffeured across the city kind of life. Relaxing spa days to melt your stresses and find your peace. The not concerned about dinner because you have chef curated menus good life. The sweetness of shopping, hampers, grooming and entertainment…
You deserve it all and you’re just a Magnum moment away from your best life.
By entering the Magnum Unwrap your Best Life competition you stand a chance to win your share of R700 000 worth of prizes. These range from:
Fine Dining and Stay over experiences
- Level 4 in the 54 on Bath hotel in Johannesburg
- 9th Avenue with stay at the Beverly Hills Hotel in Durban
- Nobu in the One & Only hotel in Cape Town
Spa pamper experiences
- Houghton Hotel Spa in Johannesburg
- Oyster Box Spa in Durban
- One & Only Spa in Cape Town
Easy living experiences
- 3 month UCOOK Subscription
- Sorbet Vouchers
- Netflix Yearly Subscriptions
- Fuel Cards
- Magnum Hampers
See T&Cs for more information.
Buy any 2 Magnums
And follow the prompts
Terms & Conditions apply. Competition runs 1 June 2022 to 31 August 2022.
Win a Food Adventure In Zanzibar
Stand a chance to WIN 1 of 10 food adventures for 2 to the spice island of Zanzibar.
Experience the sights, sounds and flavours of Zanzibar with Robertsons.
To enter: go in-store, buy any 2 medium or large Robertsons refills and dial *120*1073#.
Plus! There are weekly prizes and instant cash to be won.
Go in-store now. Ts and Cs apply.
Scroll down to sign up NOW to download your free recipe e-book and let the flavour adventure begin!